Here are 10 critical examples, drawn from the headlines and from our everyday lives.
1. Our American liberties end at the workplace door.
2. We’re losing our “right to life” in many different ways — from birth through old age.
3. We’ve lost autonomy over our own bodies.
4. We’re losing the ability to rise up from poverty, earn a decent living, or work in the career of our choice.
5. We no longer have the right to personal time.
6. We can’t negotiate as free people with banks or corporations.
7. We’re losing our right to live or travel where we want.
Click here to read more.
How does this make you feel?