As a believer in Jesus the unanswered prayer is the most discouraging aspect of prayer. Much of our prayer is to fulfill our own selfish lust, but for those prayers offered that have not been tainted with selfish lust we wonder why the delay. So our response is to cease praying about it. Now if God has given you the answer and you do not like it, know that he is superior and his wisdom exceeds that of your own and he knows best. If you are waiting on the Lord, have faith the answer is on the way. The unjust judge in the parable in Luke 18 granted the woman her request because of her continual coming and God has promised to do the same for us, in the midst of him being slow to move. The requirement is having faith in God continually and ceasing not in same prayer request and it shall come to pass.
%d bloggers like this:
Click for Language
Top Posts & Pages
- White Woman Infects Black Men with HIV For Revenge and a Black Woman does the same.
- Dozens attend Satanic 'black mass' in Oklahoma City, hundreds protest outside
- Lauren Harrington-Cooper, Former Pa. Teacher, Sentenced For Sex Abuse Of 4 Students
- Habitat for Humanity Builds — World Wide
- Another Jewish Infant in New York Contracts Herpes During Ultra-Orthodox Bris Featuring Mouth-to-Penis Contact
- Teens & the rise of the online 'sexy selfie'
- Lesbian Mayor Of Texas Town Rules That All Bathrooms Now Unisex
- ‘Christian’ Homeschool Dads Get Girl Kicked Out of Prom Because They Can’t Stop Lusting After Her
- Boy, 16, stabs his 'friend' to death after she refused to go to prom with him
- Kevin Terry 'Mortified?' Gospel Singer's Peers React To Homosexual Allegations