As a believer in Jesus the unanswered prayer is the most discouraging aspect of prayer. Much of our prayer is to fulfill our own selfish lust, but for those prayers offered that have not been tainted with selfish lust we wonder why the delay. So our response is to cease praying about it. Now if God has given you the answer and you do not like it, know that he is superior and his wisdom exceeds that of your own and he knows best. If you are waiting on the Lord, have faith the answer is on the way. The unjust judge in the parable in Luke 18 granted the woman her request because of her continual coming and God has promised to do the same for us, in the midst of him being slow to move. The requirement is having faith in God continually and ceasing not in same prayer request and it shall come to pass.
%d bloggers like this:
Click for Language
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus And Virgin Mary Barbie Doll
- Dozens attend Satanic 'black mass' in Oklahoma City, hundreds protest outside
- He Has Time… Do You?
- STREET HARASSMENT HYPOCRISY
- Children in Florida schools will now be given Satanic activity books
- Headeadless Goats Found Near NYC in Suspected Ritual Sacrifice
- White Woman Infects Black Men with HIV For Revenge and a Black Woman does the same.
- About Me
- The Devil Wants You in His Kingdom
- WATCH OUT! For DECEIVERS