As a believer in Jesus the unanswered prayer is the most discouraging aspect of prayer. Much of our prayer is to fulfill our own selfish lust, but for those prayers offered that have not been tainted with selfish lust we wonder why the delay. So our response is to cease praying about it. Now if God has given you the answer and you do not like it, know that he is superior and his wisdom exceeds that of your own and he knows best. If you are waiting on the Lord, have faith the answer is on the way. The unjust judge in the parable in Luke 18 granted the woman her request because of her continual coming and God has promised to do the same for us, in the midst of him being slow to move. The requirement is having faith in God continually and ceasing not in same prayer request and it shall come to pass.
%d bloggers like this:
Click for Language
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Fold Cord
- Lesbian Mayor Of Texas Town Rules That All Bathrooms Now Unisex
- Another Jewish Infant in New York Contracts Herpes During Ultra-Orthodox Bris Featuring Mouth-to-Penis Contact
- Sexual orientation doesn't need to be cured
- Ending Racial Segregation in the American Church by Promoting Diversity
- Miss Israel
- Are You Growing Up?
- This Dinosaur Skeleton Proves The Biblical Flood Happened 4,300 Years Ago, Creation Museum Says
- SATAN’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE